We insist on the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy since we value the trust you place in us.
Collection of Information
· When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. We aim to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
· In general, you can browse the Website without revealing your identity or any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Wherever possible, we indicate which fields are optional and which are required. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our user's demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
· We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive, that help us to recognize you if you visit our website again.
· We collect information about your buying behavior if you choose to buy on the Website.
· In case you transact with us, we collect certain additional information, such as a billing address, credit / debit card number, expiration date,upi other payment details and tracking information from money orders and cheques.
· In case you choose to post messages on our chat rooms, message boards or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
· In case you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
· We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) when you set up a free account with us.
· We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons.
· "Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive, that help us to recognize you if you visit our website again.
· We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws. Our websites combine industry-approved physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is well protected throughout it's life cycle in our infrastructure.
· Sensitive data is hashed or encrypted when it is stored in our infrastructure. Sensitive data is decrypted, processed and immediately re-encrypted or discarded when no longer necessary. We host web services in audited data centers, with restricted access to the data processing servers. Controlled access, recorded and live-monitored video feeds, 24/7 staffed security and biometrics provided in such data centers ensure that we provide secure hosting.
Opt - Out Policy
· All our users have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications.
· Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you no longer wish to receive any information from us.